Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter

Easter circa 1991
In the photo above is, my sister, Cortney, our friend Mitchell, Me and our friend Bethanye.  I asked my mom why I am making such a terrible face in the photo and she said it was because I didn't get any eggs.  Ha!  I suppose me not being able to hide my true feelings has been a lifelong issue gift.  I also love the expression on Bethanye's face!  Cortney looks triumphant and pretty pleased with herself so you can imagine how the egg hunt turned out for her.

My mom made our dresses....and matching baskets.  She's awesome like that.

The lady standing behind us is Margaret.  She was our children's church teacher and was soooooo good.  She had a true gift for working with littles.  And the guy with that awesome video camera is still a family friend.  The only thing better than this photo would be watching the video.

I know today is so much more than egg hunts and Easter dresses and I'm so thankful for that.  Happy Easter, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! Love your face. That is one heck of a scowl.

    ReplyDelete