Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

24

My brother is 24 today!!  (And tomorrow is Easter AND my mom's birthday!)  We've always shared a similar sense of humor and have also always been pretty good at mocking things - like glamour shots.  Around the time I started getting interested in photography, he was more than willing to pose and be my "model" any time.  One year we did Easter glamor shots:

"Hold some eggs, Bubba!

"Now look up here!"

"Look surprised, Bubba!"
Funny story about where these were taken...This was our old house before our parents built a new one and we tore that one down.  The really fun part about that was we were actually the ones who tore it down and who doesn't love demo?!?  We had been tearing it down and finally all that was really left above foundation boards was the front wall and the front porch.  Mom and Bubba went to church and I stayed home to help dad.  Right before they got home, I got to take it all out with the tractor and when Bubba got home he was in shock and disbelief that he had missed out on all the fun.  To this day he is reminded how it was basically the funnest thing ever.

Happy Birthday, Brother Bear!  I love you more than you'll ever know.

See his birthday post from last year, HERE.

This was taken in downtown OKC, just for funnsies.

2 comments:

  1. I can't find your email. :) I emailed you on your AboutMe profile, but I have no idea if it went through. Comment me your email. You should come with me to my new location. I'd like to have you. And I'd also like to stalk this here blog, because I haven't become very well acquainted with you yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! It did go through and I just responded! Haha, it's only fair since I've been stalking yours for a while now. :)

      Delete