Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Football according to Candace

Sunday night...made it the whole weekend without watching any sports.  Score for me.  And then two teams with similar colors were playing.  Naturally, I fell asleep because football is my unisom until Mark woke me up so that I would "sleep at night."  Ummmmm, that's what I was doing.  So, of course, now I'm wired and those football players just made a dog pile on the field.  I really hate it when they do that.  I also have it on good authority that when they do that there is a good amount of butt and eye gouging going on.  Mark was more than a little amused at my vast knowledge of football dog piles and the goings on within them.  I'm glad I can help him understand a game of such tight pants.  I'm told the Super Bowl is next weekend.  To help me illustrate how I feel about this, I made some Grumpy Cat memes:






2 comments:

  1. Lol I love those cat pictures. I make that face on a daily basis--usually in reference to the millionth poopy diaper or H making a complete mess out of something. Don't worry--we can fb chat during the super bowl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! Me too. And Leia should seriously be using the toilet by now. I mean, she's almost ONE year old (or 12 months as you moms like to say) for crying out loud! lol ;)

      Delete