Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Jovie...She's an Angry Elf.

The older she gets, the less enthused she is with posing for photos.  Don't get me wrong, she still does it.  She just doesn't give me that carefree puppy face she once did.  Most of the time she looks irritated...you know, the way the rest of us look when we've put off going to Wal-Mart and need to buy two carts worth of groceries and home goods only to show up at Wal-Mart on the first of the month because you forgot it was the first of the month.  Yeah, like that.

Anyway....here are some Christmas photos mostly of Jovie and one of baby Candace and I hope you enjoy them since I didn't get around to doing Christmas cards this year.  (She's going to the groomer tomorrow for a much needed grooming.)

See what I mean about this look!?
Posing in the beautiful wreath Ruf/Nek's mom made.
For the record, she is terrified of these Christmas lights.
Mom!?
Seriously considering making a run for it.
GQ pose.

Jovie being Grumpy Cat before Grumpy Cat was cool.  (this one is from last year)
Santa choking Jovie.....and looking happy about it.
This is me with Santa when I'm probably about 2.5.  I look super upset but at least Santa isn't choking me like he is Jovie.  And my face did not freeze like that despite what my parents probably told me.

1 comment:

  1. Nice comb-over. I'm guessing dad did your hair because I was busy with Cortney.

    ReplyDelete