Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Dog Shaming

I've been seeing some dog shaming photos online and find them hilarious.  Jovie, for the most part, is a really good dog.  She's not gross like a lot of dogs can be.  She is, however, a little quirky about certain things.  It's a breed trait as well as a hazard of being raised by me.  Ha!  So I recently started taking photos of her when she acts naughty:

Not to mention, sits ON the dishwasher door if I'm not watching!

They smell good.  I'll give her that.

Cannot tell you how many rolls she's ruined.  I tried to train her not to, the force is just to great with yarn.

And that's after she pretend attacks me (like latches on to my leg) as I'm getting in.  Crazy dog!

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing. Dogs with personality are the best!

    ReplyDelete