Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012 Gift Wrap


This year's theme:  Brown paper packages tied up with string, These are a few of my favorite things!  Yes, the song from the Sound of Music!!  (To see last year's theme, click HERE.)  

This year, I wanted them to look like mail packages because who doesn't like to get a package in the mail?!?  The wrapping paper was sturdy brown shipping paper I purchased from OfficeMax or Office Depot.  I get them mixed up but it was a general office store.  You get the idea.  I had some crimson and cream string left over from Mark's birthday party (originally came from Hobby Lobby).  I also purchased some mint/cream patterned masking tape because I'm still obsessed with red and mint and it was perfect for writing who the gift was to.  And finally, I made postage images (stamps, "fragile,"postmarks, etc) in Photoshop and printed on full size label paper then cut so they would stick to the packages.  Fun, right?!

To see my gift wrapping tips, click HERE.






No comments:

Post a Comment