Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Oklahoma Restaurateur Magazine

Every few months, I send an ad to the ORA magazine.  I just got the Fall 2012 issue in the mail today!!  The photo is from our Sysco design center and looks so enticing I'm thinking of begging my mom to make a roast with extra, extra carrots.  I can eat my weight in roast carrots.  So that's the point of the ad...if you want your holidays or any other day of your life to be this beautiful and delicious, you better buy your food from Sysco-or for the general public, eat at a restaurant that is a Sysco customer.  The end!

Mmmmmmmm!

Just a girl and her ad.
Ok, not the end.  To be honest, I'm picking it apart wishing I had done some things differently.  The text could have been smaller and gold.  I could have added some body copy.  Scratch and sniff would have been a nice touch.  ;)  Am I the only one who does this?  Any others out there who are constantly seeking perfection?!?

4 comments:

  1. I used to constantly seek perfection and then I realized that I couldn't make myself any more perfect. Also, I think you did a PERFECT job on the ad (although I was thinking the same thing about the scratch n' sniff). You are beautiful, talented and perfect...I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this right now wink wink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, cousin! And it's settled...scratch n' sniff on the next ad!

      Delete
  2. I know graphic designers are perfectionists by nature, but I think the ad looks fantastic! You made what most people just see as a food delivery truck, look elegant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sara!!! I told Mr. Bennett you said hi and he was thrilled to hear from you. Said to tell you hi and congratulations on your baby!! I didn't know your husband worked for Sysco. Such a small world! Hope you're doing well and feeling good!

      Delete