Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Up, Up, Update!

How has it been over a month since my last post?!?  While I can't say precisely why time seems to be flying much too fast for me to keep up with, I can provide a little insight into where my last month has gone:

My days are lost in design and event planning lately.  My last post featured some design work I've been doing.  More recently, I've been designing menus for restaurants across the state.  I love it but feel completely overwhelmed at times.  There are so many to do and I'm only one person.  I feel like I can't give each the time they need to fully be their absolute best.  This bugs me!!  I know I can be obsessive when it comes to design so maybe this is a good, continual lesson for me.  So far, customers (restaurant owners) have been pleased, food has been ordered and tabs have been paid.  The overall objective has been met so I will just keep my door closed and bury myself in the world of layouts, fonts and food descriptions in an effort to keep up.

Party Hat!!

Jovie turned ONE!  She's still such a joy and has such a sharp personality.  She's witty.  And if you met her, you'd know what I am talking about.  My constant companion, she is such a great dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment