Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

My Texas Girls!

I've been meaning to post these for awhile...but to do that I needed to edit them....which I've needed to do for awhile.  I'll have to do a recap post of the last two months but in a word: whirlwind.  Anyway, the main events of this post are Leia and Hannah, my darling second cousins.  Leia is a wee one at only a month old (give or take a day or two) in this photo shoot and precious H is now FOUR!  She's such a happy child and so full of life and love, a true, shining product of her parents and grandparents.  I know Leia will follow in these same footsteps and I can't wait to get back down there to visit again!

"H" is for Happy!

...and Hannah!

Hi, I'm four!

ROARRRRRR! 
Sweet baby Leia.

This is my favorite.

I know she dreams big things when she sleeps.

So peaceful.

One hot momma!  My cousin, Holly!  Love, love, love her.  Be sure to check out her blog over at Something to Celebrate.


No comments:

Post a Comment