Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

March Update


With Quinton Carter, Denver Broncos free safety and OU alum.  He was one of the sports headliners.
March of Dimes Sports Headliner Banquet
Was it for an excellent cause?  Yes.  Am I happy to work for an organization that supports such a cause in a major way?  Yes.  Was this banquet the most poorly produced event I've ever attended? Yes.  Though awkward at times on stage, it was entertaining and a great evening with good friends.


With Chris Harrison, MC of the event and current host of The Bachelor/Bachelorette.  

Then I got the flu and feel like I lost a good week.  I missed my performance evaluation.  Eeeek!  If you know me, you already know how upset I was over this but not to worry, it's been rescheduled for the 27th and my boss is awesome and completely understanding and also we didn't want anyone else in the office to get the flu - and no one else has.  Whew!  Poor Jovie had to mostly live in her crate during this time.  I could hardly take care of myself much less a dog.  Not a proud moment for me as a dog mom but we made it.


Tomorrow my mom, dad, sister and brother-in-law are coming to see the Hunger Games with me!  Bubba was supposed to come also but now he has to work.  I asked him if his bosses knew the Hunger Games comes out tomorrow and he said they must not.  Clearly.  I reread the Hunger Games book in preparation for the movie.  Dad did too.

Mom and Bubba's birthdays are coming up next week!!

Jovie wrapped in mom's (not quite finished) scarf.  The colors work for the Byng Pirates OR Gryffindor.
I knitted mom a scarf.  Yes, I know winter is over but I've recently had time on my hands.

And this is a piece I just finished for Cortney and Jeremy.  The heart is over Mulhall/Stillwater....I hope..

1 comment:

  1. You've given me a great idea for what to do with Hannah when I don't feel well....now, where to find toddler crates? The OK piece you made for Cort and Jeremy is awesome! That looks so cool! Love you!

    ReplyDelete