Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Coworker Valentines

Two of my favorite things!  Valentine's Day...clearly.  And my coworkers!  They are a great group of people and my first friends here in my new town.  They have taken me in and taken care of me and I'm so thankful for each of them.  Valentines are below.  For a pillow box "how to" so you can make your own, click here.  And to see a puppy version, click here.

White chocolate covered pretzels.  Hundreds of them.  I tinted it pink (hard to tell in the pic) and then tinted some darker pink to drizzle over the top.

Lots - o- pretzels

Divide into the number of baggies you need.  I needed 26...approximately.

Seal and roll.
Custom made pillow boxes!
Insert pretzels and close. 
Tie with bows!
Ta-da!
So looking forward to tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. these were cute and tasty! A perfect Valentine's Day treat! Thank you so much! - Lea Ann

    ReplyDelete