Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My First Infographic!!!

I've been wanting to do an infographic for quite some time now but didn't have the right topic/data...until now.  OH!  I got to start a blog at work for the OU Alumni Association.  To check it out, click here.  We've been handing out scholarships for the last two days as well as getting a lot of calls about how this works so this was the perfect opportunity for an infographic!  (Btw, an infographic is an "information graphic" or information in picture form-good for visual learners.  Pretty self-explanatory.  There are several examples on one of my Pinterest boards, here.)  Here is how mine turned out:

My First Infographic
The work our clubs do is truly amazing and I love working for such a great organization!  My favorite part of this infographic are the little crimson people with their arms in the air because they're so excited they got an OU Alumni Club Scholarship!  Oh, and the $715,000 in scholarships isn't too shabby either.

In other news, I started a blog for all-things Jovie also.  That's right---THREE blogs!  Yay!  To check out, Jovie's blog, head on over to "Jovie the Affenpinsher" or click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment