Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hunger Games: Capitol Couture

Elizabeth Banks as Effie Trinket
A new site is up called "Capitol Couture."  It doesn't have a lot on it but I love, love, love the look of it!  Great design.  To gain citizen access, click here or go to capitolcouture.pn and enter the password, "#lookyourbest".  There is an amazing photo of Elizabeth Banks as Effie Trinket and you can enter your email to subscribe to the first "issue."

As we get closer to the movie release, I can't help but get more and more excited.  I'm planning to re-read the book in preparation and saw the preview, well most of the preview before Sherlock Holmes.  I was afraid to watch.  Still don't want to be disappointed.  A photo was released of Katniss and Peeta in their workout gear:

Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson as Katniss and Peeta
Seems pretty high-tech and snazzy.  I wonder who designed them and will get amazing product placement as well as awesome sales after this movie sets all kinds of records.

And finally, pre-sale tickets for the the Hunger Games movie go on sale Wednesday, February 22 on movietickets.com and fandango.com.  Count me in!

No comments:

Post a Comment