Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hawpe Family Christmas Photos

This past weekend I got to shoot Christmas photos of my cousin Gayla and her sweet, beautiful family.  Their house is gorgeous and we had a great time.  You can definitely feel the love this family has for each other.  And though her son is supposedly an anti-smiler, we managed to get some really good photos. :)


I pulled out this photo below and edited a little differently.  I just love the expressions they are making.  They're both so sweet and such a lady and gentleman.  Definitely one of my favorites.  Love them!



1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love the photos! You are a very talented photographer Candace. And for the record...Anven only smiled because it was "you" taking the photos. We feel so honored to have made the blog, this is our 15 minutes of fame!!!!

    ReplyDelete