Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

December: Favorite Things

MICHAEL BUBLE CHRISTMAS
Simply amazing!  If you haven't checked this out, do so immediately.  An instant classic you'll want to listen to year round!





BOOT SOCKS
I have loved these socks since I first saw them on Pinterest.  Seriously, what did we do before that glorious web site???

sahalie.com



ELF
I can't think of a Christmas movie I like more than this one.  It always makes me laugh and my brother is the epitome of Will Ferrel's Elf character.  I think we could quote the whole movie.


clawsondesigns.com




CARMEX

Though I LOVE the winter weather, my skin definitely pays the price.  Carmex lip balm is the best and now they make lotion.  It's great and has that wonderful Carmex scent...if you like that sort of thing....and I do.

Carmex Healing Lotion and Healing Cream


GNOME GIFT WRAP
So this is a combination of two of my favorite things.  If you know me, you know I have an affinity for both gnomes and wrapping gifts...ok, and paper in general.  This is from Paper Source and I am in love with it.  Each year I choose a theme for my gift wrapping.  In previous years, I've used brown craft paper with brightly colored ribbon, white monochromatic, all shades of green....and this year, I think I will do gnomes!  They're just so cute and festive! Paper Source has a whole line of products featuring that adorable little gnome, including gift bags, if that's what you prefer.

paper-source.com


A VERY SHE & HIM CHRISTMAS
Ok, so this is another Christmas album....but IMO, there are really only two you need!  (Ok, and maybe some Crosby and Sinatra)  As most of you know, Zooey is my very favorite.  She does it all (acting, singing, modeling, cotton, hellogiggles, etc.) and this album does not disappoint!!  Definitely a must for your Christmas collection.



HOT CHOCOLATE
Mmmmmmmm!  My all-time favorite winter-time drink.  It's so yummy and comforting, like a hug in a cup.  It makes any moment/movie/outing/book 100% better.  I've become quite a connoisseur of ho cho but truthfully, I will drink any kind of hot chocolate so long as it's not white chocolate (blah!).  My favorite is dark hot chocolate.  Preferably with marshmallows on top.  The very best kind is the actual shaved chocolate that you mix with milk until it's melted.  But in a pinch, the Swiss Miss powder in water does the trick too. I also really like the kind with a hit of peppermint.

Williams-Sonoma Hot Chocolate and Vanilla Marshmallows.  Yummy!!!!


KINDLE
Of course my Kindle!!  There is something magical about reading.  Especially after a long day of watching Elf, and gift wrapping while listening to Christmas music with perfectly moisturized skin, wearing boot socks and sipping some hot chocolate.  :)
Amazon Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment