Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NOVEMBER: NaNoWriMo


So as many of you probably already know, November is that month when guys don't shave.  I think they call it "No Shave November" or "Movember."  November is also the month of Thanksgiving and my dad's birthday.  But it is ALSO National Novel Writing Month!  Of the seven billion people in this world, I'd say 6.5 billion have said at one time or another that they were "working on a novel."  While I in no way want to be part of that literary cliche, I do think I will take part in NaNoWriMo.  If for no other reason than to clear my head.  I'd also appreciate having a challenge and something to work toward.  It begins today and ends at midnight on November 30.  Winners of the challenge will have completed 50,000 words in 30 days.  If you're interested or want more information, click here.  And now.....guess I better start writing.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! I think you should include your ghost story from below :-)

    ReplyDelete