My first official event was for CJ, who just turned 10 last week. He loves scary movies-especially if there are zombies involved and he is also obsessed with Nerf Guns. So we decided to combine the two for a "Nerf Zombie" extravaganza!
From invitations to Nerf blinds and actual "zombies" showing up at the party, a great time was had by all and in the words of the birthday boy, "That was the best party everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" And that's what counts!
- Location: ECU Ballroom
- Decorations: Paper lanterns, streamers, metallic fringe, USDA certified brain centerpieces :) and balloons......lots and lots of balloons!
- Colors: red, lime green, yellow and black repeated throughout on most everything. There were also hints of orange (due to the fact that a lot of Nerf guns are orange or have orange parts).
- Party Favors: "Zombie Survival Kits" which contained a personalized Jones Soda, "Boo Boo Licks" candy, "Flesh Fries" candy, Slime Gum Balls, Slime Putty, Sticky Hands, Zombie Teeth, Gummy Brains and "Blood Bag" candy.
- Entertainment: When zombies arrived, CJ and his friends had to battle to save the party!
- Food: Meat and Cheese Platters with Crackers, Spinach Dip and Hawaiian Bread, Chips and Dips, Drinks dispensed from IV dispensers and a Nerf gun-shaped cake (big thank you to Angie!)